Few recipes I search after buying the base ingredients like here bought baby juicy pineapple and golden apples and didn’t feel like munching them ( which I usually do ) ,so mind started overworking on what to make , my criteria was simple and tasty recipe ….that’s when I saw this recipe with mint vinaigrette , the recipe had cucumber but I replaced them with golden apples and glad I did it ( you can try other variations that you like )
I served it on the table and went inside to get other things and after two minutes Rayyan came and asked if I have kept some salad inside ….I was like , is it over so soon, felt happy that everyone liked the combination but was sad that it was not enough for everyone …Loved it when my co sis Sadiya came running to the kitchen with a small bowl of salad so that I could taste ….
- Pineapple – 1cup ( chopped into cubes )
- Golden apple – 1 cup ( chopped into cubes )
For the dressing
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped mint -1 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Salt – pinch
- Pepper – a pinch
- n a bowl add pineapple and apple .Make the dressing the ingredients listed above in a small bottle , shake well and refrigerate it .
- Pour the dressing over the salad just before Serving .
I took 10 minutes to make this salad