You can substitute Radish with cucumber or carrot or mix all three together
I saw this recipe in a blog and wanted to make this salad for Haseeb as personally ,I don’t like the pungent smell of Radish and have seen him enjoy these button radish without any dressing plus ,I loved the pink and white colour combination these radishes have …..This time I decided to taste this toovercome the mental block I had and glad I did it …..
The best thing about these salads are kids don’t bother to come near it and I get to enjoy them the most ….More than Haseeb , I enjoyed this salad as I liked the combination of radish with vinegar and parsley…..planning to try other variations along with radish
Red Radish Salad tossed with Apple Cider Vinegar & Parsley
- Button Red Radish – 150 gms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil -1 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar -1 tbsp
- Fresh chopped parsley -2 tbsp
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Wash the radishes in cool water. Trim both, the stems and the tips and hairy roots (if any). slice the radishes into rounds, Place the sliced radishes in a serving bowl.
- In a small cup , whisk together the oil, apple cider vinegar, parsley, salt & pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning .
- Pour the dressing over the sliced radishes & toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Note : You can slice the radish and keep it in fridge but add the dressing only before serving other wise radish starts leaving out water and loses its texture ….
I took 10 minutes to make this salad