The crunchiness of capsicum with sautéed ginger chicken compliments this salad a lot .
- Boiled boneless chicken shreds – 1 cup
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Capsicum -1 cup (any colour cut into thin strips )
- Spring onions – 2 tbsp ( chopped)
- Chopped ginger- 1 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chillies pounded or chilli flakes -1 tsp
- Garlic – 1 tsp
- Soya sauce – 1 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice -1 tbsp
- Add oil in a pan ,add ginger,then chicken ,salt and pepper sauté for 2 minutes
- Remove from fire add spring onion
- In the serving bowl spread the chicken mixture and then capsicum ,make the salad dressing by mixing all the dressing ingredients
- Pour it on top of the salad and serve chilled
Special Thanx to Hasina aapa for sharing this simple yet awesome salad with me.