Breakfast time is very special in school , where I share my food with my friend Smitha and other admin person Sumisha ,this is only time of the day where we get to meet them and the other day smitha got this sandwich for us to taste ,we were amazed with the recipe as it was very simple and according to her if you have all the ingredients then you can make this sandwich in minutes and when I came home and wanted to make them , there was no bread at home but where there is a will there is way,I saw burger buns and in few minutes these burger toast was ready …..
I took them to school and surprised Smitha that we can make them with buns too ,moving to taste, the combination of capsicum,onion with cheese was bang on , you need decide before how many you plan to eat otherwise you will be end up finishing others share for sure
- Burger buns – 4 ( cut into halves )
- Cheese slices – 4 no.
- Chopped capsicum- 2 tbsp
- Chopped onions – 2 tbsp
- Chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Butter – 1 tsp ( optional)
- In a bowl add capsicum, onions , salt and chili flakes and mix well
- To one side of the bun spread little butter and then add a slice of cheese and then add the capsicum mixture
- Cover with the other side of bun and toast it for 5 minutes and serve hot.
Note : You can add any vegetable of your choice like corn or sautéed mushroom or spinach
I took 10 minutes to make this sandwich