I have been cooking diet food for sometime plus checking calories of all the ingredients , that’s when Rayyan said mom ,it’s long since you made something I like …..immediately my answer was by 6 pm it will be served to you sweetie…..I completely forgot about it and next day after lunch ,he told that he is still waiting for 6 pm , I really felt bad and told him why he never asked me again……Just before going for my afternoon nap , I ordered ice cream and cookies ,twice told Rayyan to keep the ice cream in the freezer ( he won’t do it unless he is told , kids of this generation need repeated instruction otherwise the blame is you never told Mom ) ….I woke up to see him staring at me and showing me the clock again
The milkshake was ready in few minutes and he enjoyed every sip of it ,didn’t share with my niece Refa who comes to read Quran at the same time and told Rayyan bhaiya didn’t share …..so made again for her and she didn’t share with her sis ….Rasha’s verdict was Mom I don’t like chocolate milkshakes but this one is the best I ever had …. promised to make again for all….
- Chocolate biscuits -4 ( I used hide and seek mocha flavour biscuit, if you have normal chocolate cookies add 1/4 tsp coffee powder to milk )
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Chocolate syrup – 2 tbsp ( more for garnishing or you can use ganache or melted Cadbury chocolate )
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
- Cold Milk – 1/2 cup
- Blend all the ingredients in a mixer for 2 mins.
- In the serving glass ,add some chocolate sauce at the bottom and then pour the milk shake and then add a dollop of ice cream and drizzle some more chocolate sauce ,along with a biscuit on top.
- took 5 minutes to make this milk shake